The Racing Magazine in the Islands
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

General questions??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rotary Brain
Pumpum Conqueror

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: General questions?? Reply with quote

Diffs, i have a jimny and i was going to put samurai diffs buh to expensive, are there any other diffs to consider? someone told me toyota diffs, me eh no!

Ah meet ah man with ah bad bad samurai and he had the original suzuki diffs, 6 hole, me eh no if he was mamaguying meh or wat, buh are these diffs available and are 6 hole rims cheaper?

ah mechanic say he gonna put ah b14 engine in ah samurai, buh i know thats front wheel drive, how that working, is it just ah matter ah twisting the engine from horizontal to vertical? me eh no sumone tell meh!

Lets say i put ah swift gti engine in meh jeep and i turbocharge it, alyuh tink that go enhace off road capabilities or is ah bad idea, i like to go in the bush and park in the drain wen the parking lot full in gulf buh i like ah lil zorce on road to nah, meh 120y motor doh pull at all!!!

alyuh think ah roll cage and the wearing of ah helmet should be implemented into off roading, me eh no!

wat else, wat else??

dyes all for now!!!
VK-Sportsman
Zorce Jedi Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll try to answer.

1)Sice you say samurai diffs are costly, go with toyota then.This conversions has been done already.

2)Some suzuki jimnys do come with the 6 hole diffs.However they are rare and parts might be hard to get for them. 6 -hole rims should be cheaper.But if you are going with new rims you can order them either 5 or 6 lug application for about the same price.

3) Use logic padna.Anything go wuk.You cud put on a chevy V8 too Very Happy

4)Suzuki Swift Gti engines can be turbocharged but it is very expensive and you have to but a whole lot a parts to get it right.However it should be excellent for off roading when you modify the oil pan... see link for more info www.teamswift.net

5)Rollcages are mandatory for off roading.I'll have to check with the scrutineer for TTORC to verify. Helmets shoudl be intorduced into off-roading.Some off roaders do use helmets but it should be mandatory just as any motorsport.

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by VK-Sportsman on Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
VK-Sportsman
Zorce Jedi Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are from my knowledge and you should consult with your mechanic on
1) , 3), 4)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zorce.com Forum Index -> Trucks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: