The Racing Magazine in the Islands
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Redbull Racing F1 Session

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tsuchiya
Pumpum Conqueror

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Redbull Racing F1 Session Reply with quote

Formula 1 is a very rare passion-oriented sport, which features the best of driving talent coupled with enough technological talent to surpass NASA.
A delighted few were allowed to bare witness to that world through the words of one of RedBull Racing's Engineers.
The entire event was of A class standing. I must say that a small event like this proved that even small, miserable islands like T'dad are not forgotten even on a macro-scale.
Standing ovation to a job well done by the people who made all this happen.
Thanks
notorious scullman
Looking for the Jedi base

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't have said it much better.

A unique atmosphere was created with the presence of renowned motorsport sportsmen, promoters, rising stars, mechanics, and fans. To see all the familiar faces and the new ones away from an official event was a refreshing difference. Hats off to Red Bull for providing an informative, entertaining, event.

Foundation Vice President
wagonrunner
Zorce Jedi Knight

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoroughly enjoyed it. well done.

Any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with.
zodiaque
Dude where's my Car?

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was well put together and presented.
I learned alot about the F1 engineering that I did not know befor. Cool

Proud member of the TME and Old School Tuners clubs
MG Man
Zorce Klingon Warrior

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really impressive presentation last nite! Aside from the F1 tech insights, I really enjoyed the Red Bull Tri-level party trailer
The Ron Dennis remarks were exceedingly entertaining as well And of course any free F1 memoribilia is always greatly appreciated Sitting on the floor and turning an actual F1 steering wheel was great too.....brings back childhood memories, using a breeze bucket cover
Kudos to the local Red Bull team for recognising the passion the local car enthusiast fraternity has for F1, and making this event happen.
The best thing about last night tho, was seeing so many local racing personalities from the distant past, right up to today's front runners, as well as reps from all motorsport factions, all in one room!!!!!!! Lets hope other companies, particularly those in the auto industry will take notice

I know it's so, for I told me so
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zorce.com Forum Index -> Motorsport All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: