The Racing Magazine in the Islands
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

380whp/347tq final dyno on the MR EVO before we go AEM EMS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zorce.com Forum Index -> The Mitsubishi Madmen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRINIOUTLAW
Pumpum Conqueror

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: 380whp/347tq final dyno on the MR EVO before we go AEM EMS Reply with quote

On 93 pump gas and tuning with an Apexi S-AFC II we managed to extract 380whp and 347 ft tq at 22 psi on the stock turbo. I will post of a copy of the dyno sheet later. Max horsepower was achieved at 6500 rpm and max torque 4500 rpm. It is the most horsepower we have ever achieved on the stock EVO turbo. Hopefully we can better those numbers when we install and tune the AEM EMS. The car has a few bolt-on mods -

Electronics:
Apexi S-AFC II
Greddy Profec EBC Spec II
HKS Turbo Timer
HKS Hyper grounding kit

Gauges:
Autometer Boost & Oil Pressure gauges
AEM Wideband 02 sensor gauge
B&M Fuel pressure gauge

Engine:
HKS Cams
Unorthodox Cam Gears

Exhaust:
HKS Down Pipe
Perrin Test Pipe
HKS Cat-back

Intake:
Injen intake system
Injen Front Mount intercooler
All hose clamps replaced with Turbonectics T-bolt clamps

Fuel:
Perrin Fuel Rail
Denso 720cc injectors
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
Walboro 255lph fuel pump

Suspension:
TEIN EDFC system

Wheel & Tyres
OEM/STOCK

I tuned the car to 11:5 AFR at WOT..and beleive in reality it's more like 11:2/3 AFR. I like to leave a little bit of room for the occasional BOOST spike you get every now and then. Outlaw
We tune, install and sell - AEM EMS, Greddy E-Manage, Apexi S-AFC. AWD Dyno facility available by appoinment. We are mainly a DSM/Lancer EVO 8 4G63T Service shop and stock many parts for the '03-'05 Lancer Evolution 7/8. We also provide Mitsubishi factory preventative maintenance services using all factory OEM parts and fluids.

Last edited by TRINIOUTLAW on Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Yeo
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep up the great woork Jesse!
TRINIOUTLAW
Pumpum Conqueror

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI
I plan on flying to Trini on either August the 5th or 6th. I will be coming for about 10 days to deliver some parts and will be available to custom tune a few cars while i'm there that have either Apexi-SAFC, Greddy E-Manage or AEM EMS (EVO's) by appointment only since I will be on a tight schedule. I will have my own Wideband system and laptop in hand and the cars will have to be fitted with an additional oxygen sensor bung for the tune. FWD and RWD cars my preference will be to get tuned on the dyno vs street.
We tune, install and sell - AEM EMS, Greddy E-Manage, Apexi S-AFC. AWD Dyno facility available by appoinment. We are mainly a DSM/Lancer EVO 8 4G63T Service shop and stock many parts for the '03-'05 Lancer Evolution 7/8. We also provide Mitsubishi factory preventative maintenance services using all factory OEM parts and fluids.
BLUE_CP9A
Los Paranderos de Zorce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^when would u suggest an evo 6 need an uprated fuel pump?
thanks
100cc Yamaha KT100 engine
Birel CR32SR motosport chassis
TRINIOUTLAW
Pumpum Conqueror

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLUE_CP9A wrote:
^^when would u suggest an evo 6 need an uprated fuel pump?
thanks
That's dependent on your mod list. I usually install an uprated FP as part of my basic upgrade package, but in all honestly it does not need to be replaced until you plan on running higher than stock boost levels thus requiring the need for additional fuel volume. Outlaw!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zorce.com Forum Index -> The Mitsubishi Madmen All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: