The Racing Magazine in the Islands
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

am reading on this forum and not seeing any real offroaders

View previous topic :: View next topic  
streetbeastINC.
Pumpum Conqueror

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: am reading on this forum and not seeing any real offroaders Reply with quote

who the hell here goin offroading with a PORSCHE CAYENNE? Or even has one...who here has a 2007 range?

get real post some old skool tech stuff...land rover.land cruiser ..patrol..SUZUKI< etc.....

not 2007 suvs that cost over 600,000$$>......wake up smell the mud...
Plex
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Re: am reading on this forum and not seeing any real offroad Reply with quote

streetbeastINC. wrote:
who the hell here goin offroading with a PORSCHE CAYENNE? Or even has one...who here has a 2007 range?

get real post some old skool tech stuff...land rover.land cruiser ..patrol..SUZUKI< etc.....

not 2007 suvs that cost over 600,000$$>......wake up smell the mud...

i understand your point, but while some us like me who like those vehicles i do not mind learning about mud...so feel free to post some..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VK-Sportsman
Zorce Jedi Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

streetbeastINC ................you are mostly welcome to post yur stuff and infact, try and get your friends to come and join the forum.............. by getting those who are interested in the old skool stuff, then we will have a lively forum Idea

I have tried getting members from the clubs to come on the forum, but they seem not interested, probably we need young folks to have discussions like YOU & I.

1 man can't do everything by himself, ain't it so Cool
Plex
Zorce Jedi Master

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

true..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
streetbeastINC.
Pumpum Conqueror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well here's a toast to gettin this form of motosport..of the ground in the web...cuz there are lots of offroaders here...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zorce.com Forum Index -> Trucks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: