The Racing Magazine in the Islands
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WAZ up with CCTT

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Team Hadaway
Official Zorce Sorrel Drinker

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: WAZ up with CCTT Reply with quote

Why is it that they advertise Formular 1 or WRC to show and when one stays up to see it or wakes up early in the morning. There is a blank ch66 or it has some posting on the screen.

Can anyone ans this question?? It is really frustrating when one pays cable to see the same hing over and over and not what u really want to see. Is it any better with direct tv??

Looking forward to anyones remarks including if you work at cctt or direct tv.
worksux101
Zorce Dasher

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what i've been told its not CCTT but rather SPEEDTV that's blocikng it - apparently latin america, the caribbean and s. america aren't supposed to ge tlive coverage?!
Team Hadaway

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: What about direct tv Reply with quote

Hi that may be so but I know guys up the islands and they get it on the same speed ch via their local cable company. Anyway I see that it is on this weekend as I saw some of the qual earlier today. Fer ain't doing good once again he is up there with Jacque Vil in the back of the pack.

How about direct tv do you know if they are any better?? So far I heard the biggest prob with DTV is that during cloud cover and rain the trans goes to crap. Something about the footprint and us being on the equator sim to how gps is off down here too. Which sucks for nav in close terrain unless u use an aviation rated gps anyway thanks for the info.
nismodriver
Pumpum Conqueror

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
that may be so but I know guys up the islands and they get it on the same speed ch via their local cable company

So rather than bash CCTT, why don't we just ask SPEED???
Its SPEED that blocks it out, not CCTT !!
horsepwrjunki
Budding Solodexer?

Location: at d first last street,up de hill down the second left, up the right, upstairs *knock first plz*

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahaha.. geting defensive mr neeesssmooo

Team Hadaway, the reason other islands get it has to do with where theya re geting there feed from.. cctt as i understand get the feed from the latin america satelite not so?.. while others pull from n.america satelites
________
Herbal Vaporizer

Last edited by horsepwrjunki on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Team Hadaway

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Ah guess ah have backup eh Reply with quote

ok now that we have said our piece I would make a few calls and get the official word although i noticed it showed last week and it is slated for the euro this weekend so maybe it is being looked into
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zorce.com Forum Index -> Zorcerazzi All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: