The Racing Magazine in the Islands
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ideas for local off roading?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VK-Sportsman
Zorce Jedi Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Ideas for local off roading? Reply with quote

Let this be a thread where people can post suggestions as what we could do in future T&T off roading.Like what do you all want to see come out from TTORC & Trailblazers.
Any ideas anyone?

Last edited by VK-Sportsman on Sat May 12, 2007 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
wagon r
Zorce Jedi Knight with a camera

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

organise small trail runs for those of us who own 4x4 but can't do the hard core stuff.....and those that don't know how to work the transfer case or even know what it's for...( i have encountered those.. Rolling Eyes )

...my L2 is my personal ride and i can't afford to smack a tree of go thru the hard trails you'll do.

something like a tour thru the caroni roads or something....esp. where most folks only have street rubber. ( i have A/T... Mr. Green )

........the passion that is rallyin'
VK-Sportsman
Zorce Jedi Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will suggest your idea to the off-roaders.Sounds good Very Happy

Any more ideas zorcers?................2007 is just ahead
booge
Pumpum Conqueror

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many non "hard core" areas that off roaders can go to have a first experience of the true mud terrain
Rotary Brain
Pumpum Conqueror

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want to see the off roading clubs encourage more young ppl to try out the sport. the young generation now only war fast cars, which is kool and dangerous at the same time, i like meh fast cars but find off roading to be interesting ever since my fadda bought a jimny and that encourage me to get ah samurai rather than a fast car, although the price difference is huge <lol>

Also, for off roading to get big, we need more competitions, let people come out and see wat these machines cud really do, rite now no one know wat off roading is, any time i tell a girl one of my hobby is off roading , she says ""wais that"", me meh self didnt know wat it was until ah day i accidentaly found TTORC website.

Maybe ppl want to get into off roading and dunno wat mods they need to do, i tlking from experience, i wanted to get into off roading and i got bad advice and my jimny was screwed up, so letting ppl know wat they hv to get and where to get they mods done is important.

I know ah feller, he fadda give him ah off road ready samurai and he war drop it low and put turbo and make it fast and ting, this feller make any sense<lol>

I hope issue 9 and 10 of zorce hv articles about off roading, else i eh paying no 25 dollars to buy nun, orhoo Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zorce.com Forum Index -> Trucks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: