The Racing Magazine in the Islands
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mazda Axela (Mazda3) gets Direct Injection Turbo Engine

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NarendZORCE
Zorce Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Mazda Axela (Mazda3) gets Direct Injection Turbo Engine Reply with quote

"The Mazdaspeed Axela comes newly equipped with a 2.3-liter Direct Injection Spark Ignition (DISI) turbo engine."

��The MZR 2.3-liter DISI turbo gas engine produces a maximum output of 194kw (264PS) and 380Nm (38.7kg-m) of maximum torque. Mazdaspeed Axela's fuel economy meets the 2005 emission standard 75% reduction level (SU-LEV).

��The six-speed manual transmission was adopted to accommodate the vehicle's ample power. Additionally, a newly developed torque-sensing super limited slip differential (LSD), finely-tuned drive shaft stiffness and a torque control system that adjusts according to the steering angle, taken together ensure the Mazdaspeed Axela's excellent driving stability.

��18-inch aluminum wheels
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mazda6dude
Pumpum Conqueror

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh, i love this car. This is the same engine in the MazdaSpeed 6 and Mazda CX-7. I wished the MazdaSpeed 3 had an AWD option with more HP and torque. I really wanted to see 0-60 times in the 5s category and the quarter mile in 13s thereabouts. Also, I would prefer they implant the MazdaSpeed treatment on the sedan as opposed to the hatchback but then again they did not want to contradict the MazdaSpeed 6. Personally, the MS6 should have had a turbocharged version of their new 3.0L DOHC 24V millercycle V6 which pumps out 245HP stock more than a 3.0 VTEC V6 Accord by 1HP Mr. Green I think the turbo would more than push the figure pass 300HP.
steffali
Pumpum Conqueror

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet piece of machinery Crying or Very sad Smile Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zorce.com Forum Index -> Zorcerazzi All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: